ONECLICKMONEY TECHPLUS PRIVATE LIMITED, (CIN: U72900DL2022FTC406879) a Company within the meaning of Companies Act, 2013, having registered office at Shop no 97 Ground Floor, Block -BC PH 2 Mangolpuri Ind. Area New Delhi, Delhi North West, 110034 (hereinafter shall be referred to as “ONECLICKMONEY ” or "Company" or "us" or "we") is the licensed User of the mobile application named “kredito24” ("App") and website at https://kredito24.in ("Website") (App and Website are hereinafter together referred to as the "Platform").
THIS POLICY DESCRIBES OUR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR THE COLLECTION, USE, STORAGE, PROCESSING, DISCLOSURE AND PROTECTION OF ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BUSINESS OR PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU AS A USER (“YOU/R” or “USER”) WHILE USING THE PLATFORM. USER SHALL MEAN ANY PERSON/ PERSONS, WHO VISITS, USES, DEALS WITH AND/ OR TRANSACTS THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR AVAILS OUR SERVICES AND INCLUDES A BROWSER.
THIS POLICY CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, AS THE USER OF THE PLATFORM, AND THE COMPANY, AS THE LICENSED USER OF THE PLATFORM.
BY VISITING/ ACCESSING THE PLATFORM, THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR THE APP AND VOLUNTARILY PROVIDING US WITH INFORMATION (PERSONAL AND/ OR NON- PERSONAL) FOR THE PRODUCTS OR OTHERWISE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR USE OF IT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY. THIS POLICY DOES NOT APPLY TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES / APPLICATIONS THAT ARE CONNECTED VIA LINKS TO THE PLATFORM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER TO USE/ ACCESS THIS PLATFORM.
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE GOVERNED BY THIS POLICY AS APPLICABLE TO THE PLATFORM TOGETHER WITH ALL POLICIES, NOTICES, GUIDELINES, DISCLAIMERS THAT ARE PUBLISHED AND SHARED WITH YOU FROM TIME TO TIME WHICH ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY WAY OF REFERENCE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS AND SUCH OTHER TERMS AS MAY BE APPLICABLE TO YOU IN YOUR CAPACITY AS A USER OF THE WEBSITE. THIS POLICY SHALL BE ENFORCEABLE AGAINST YOU IN THE SAME MANNER AS ANY OTHER WRITTEN AGREEMENT.
THIS POLICY IS A PART OF THE PLATFORM TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ALL CAPITALIZED TERMS UNDER THIS POLICY THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SPECIFICALLY DEFINED HEREIN SHALL HAVE THE MEANING AS ASCRIBED TO IT UNDER THE PLATFORM TERMS & CONDITIONS.
WE MAY UPDATE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME. YOU MUST PERIODICALLY REVIEW THE POLICY FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES.
- "Biometrics" means the technologies that measure and analyse human body characteristics, such as 'fingerprints', 'eye retinas and irises', 'voice patterns', "facial patterns', 'hand measurements' and 'DNA' for authentication purposes;
- “Company” means “Oneclickmoney Techplus Private Limited.”
- "Password" means a secret word or phrase or code or passphrase or secret key, or encryption or decryption keys that one uses to gain admittance or access to information;
- "Personal information" means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- Personal data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to;—
However, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data.
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Mail Id and Mobile number
- PAN card and Aadhar card copy
- Sexual orientation;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- Any of the information received under above clauses by the Company for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
During your use of the Platform, we will collect information and data including but not limited to your personal information and sensitive personal information / data as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011. In compliance with RBI guidelines. You hereby provide us explicit consent to collect the following data from you as a data provider which also includes:
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
As detailed above, we also collect your personal information, including financial information, from the registration or other completed forms / questionnaires that You provide to Us. You authorize Us to obtain your credit report from credit information companies.
You further understand and consent to the fact that We may also supplement the information We collect from You with information We receive from other companies or third parties. For example, We may use marketing segments developed by Us or other companies to customize certain services or offer more products to you.
Withdraw Consent: You may withdraw your consent at any time or request for deletion of your Login account by raising a request on the Platform or by mailing Us at [email protected]. However, platform does not provide a guarantee of services if any such controls are exercised. Further, if You have availed any loan facilities from the platform, the Company reserves the right to continue processing Your information till such credit facility has been repaid in full, along with any interest and dues payable and/or for such period as may be allowed under applicable law.
- Your name, address, date of birth, contact information, marital status, PAN number, name of the bank where you have your primary account, bank statements, income tax returns, pay slips etc.;
- Details regarding your employment, including, years of experience, details of income, name of the current employer, details of the office address, details regarding the years/months completed with the current employer;
- Credit-related information that is collected from other sources like the credit bureau;
- Know Your Customer data such as Valid Address proof, PAN, photo etc.
- Your unique identifiers such as username and password, preferences information and transaction history;
- We will collect one time device location, camera and microphone access for facilitating lending services in accordance with applicable laws. for verifying your address, for the KYC and onboarding process for our lending services.
- We will collect the session data such as IP address, Operating system, type of browser software being used by borrower and the activities conducted by you on our website because it helps us to analyze the data such as the items visitors are likely to click on most, the manner in which the visitors click preferences on our website and frequency of their visit.
- Any other information that is required to collect as per its specific mandate from Reserve Bank of India or as a requirement under applicable law in India;
- Information from you electronically - like the pages viewed, how you navigate through the Platform and interact with the Platform, etc.
Personal information of individual users will not be shared with any third parties without your explicit approval taken before sharing such information.
The information collected from the user shall be used for following purposes:
- USE OF INFORMATION
2.9.3 Changes in the information: In case of any change in your personal information due to it becoming incorrect, outdated or incomplete we recommend you to provide us with the accurate, complete and up to date data and notify us to make necessary changes at our end immediately. We request you to always provide us with accurate and correct information/data to ensure an uninterrupted flow of services. Users may be required to furnish supporting documents relating to change in Personal Information for the purpose of verification by the Company.
2.9.4 Data Retention Period and Destruction Protocol:
We will retain and use Your information for such periods as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, court order, by Government authorities, by law enforcement authorities, resolve disputes, enforce Our agreements, or by other legal processes or where it becomes necessary to do so to protect the rights or property of Company and/or its group companies/affiliates, etc. Once such requirements are satisfied, we shall destroy the information in the presence of two officers of the Company.
- Monitor, improve and administer our Platform
- Manage our risks including the risk of fraud that may be committed against us or our partners;
- Analyze how the Platform is used, diagnose service or technical problems and maintain security;
- Send communications notifications, information regarding the products or services requested by You or process queries and applications that you have made on the Platform, including marketing and promotion of our Services or our Platform by way of tele-messages or emails or calls;
- Manage our relationship with you and provide You with or inform you about other products or services we think you might find of some use;
- Conduct data analysis in order to improve the Services provided to the User;
- Use the User information in order to comply with country laws and regulations;
- Use the User information in other ways permitted by law.
- Use the information obtained from Your Device through various modes to control risk, detect fraud, and provide better services.
- SMS: Collect and monitor only transactional SMS like parties, description and amount. Other SMS data is not accessed.
- Phone Number: Your phone number is collected for registration and sign-in purpose.
You hereby provide explicit consent to the disclosure of your information by Us to our Affiliates, employees and to third parties as per the terms of this Policy. You provide us explicit consent to share Your information with third parties only in such manner and for the purposes as described below:
- DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We will use and retain Your information for such periods as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements.
- We may disclose Your information to other financial service providers, banks or NBFCs and Our third-party partners and service providers for providing the Services and offering the Products as detailed under the Terms & Conditions;
- We may share the details of the Product and Your information with our third-party partners and service providers in order to conduct data analysis for the purpose of improving the Services and analyzing Your use of the Platform, and to service you better;
- We may also disclose Your information to our third-party service providers for fraud detection, risk assessment and/or for sending promotional tele-messages and email;
- We contract with third-party advertising networks, publishers and other entities to advertise Our Products and Services on Platform which are not affiliated with us and we shall share the information provided by You and the same shall not be used for any purpose other than to assist Us in Our advertising efforts.
We store and process Your personal information, including the information received from Your Device on cloud service providers located in India in Compliance with the data localization norms prescribed by RBI.
All information received by Us, either directly from You or through Your Device is protected and secured by Us. We adopt multiple safeguards to protect the security of the information and data provided by You like firewalls and data encryption using SSL, and information access authorization controls.
We use most upto date, sophisticated and technologically advanced safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of Your information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, reproduction, use or amendment.
- STORAGE AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION
This Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. The courts at New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Policy.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- GRIEVANCE REFRESSSAL OFFICER
Grievance Redressal Officer: Saman Bilgrami
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact Number: 7971279014
The Grievance Officer can be contacted between 9:00 A.M. to 18:00 P.M. (IST) from Monday to Friday except on public holidays.
If You have grievance with respect to use of Your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]